This paper airplane is made to look like a boat.
It glides through the air like a boat glides through water, slow and smooth.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the paper in half and repeat.
2. Open the sheet and then fold down about 3 inches before the edge.
3. Fold the top two corners to the line that's closest to it.
4. Unfold and then accordion fold the top corners in.
5. Fold the top flaps to the center line.
6. Fold the paper in half towards you.
7. Accordion fold the top peak in as shown.
8. Finally, fold both sids out to create the wings.
This slow glider tends to float in big loops instead of going in a straight line. Avoid taping or closing up the front part of this paper airplane. The wide plow in the front is what makes it look like a boat and float slowly.