This paper airplane is shaped like a flying saucer.
Its round shape allows it float slowly through the air just like a UFO.
Thrown by a 10yr old
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Cut out the bottom corner to round it off as shown.
2. Fold the top corners to the center line.
3. Fold the peak down 2 inches before the bottom edge.
4. Fold down the top two corners about half way down each diagonal line.
5. Now, fold the top edge down about one inch.
6. Fold the plane in half towards you.
7. Finally, fold the sides out to create the long round wings. The body should be a 1/2 an inch.
This paper airplane design likes to float slowly in large circles instead of flying straight. It has stiff wings, so feel free to throw it as hard as you want.