This plane is small and fast, allowing it to go wherever you'd like.
Its size and heavy nose makes it one of the better flying planes.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the paper in half widthwise.
2. Fold the top corners to the center line so that the bottom corners crease symmetrically
3. Now, open up the sheet and accordion fold the top corners in.
4. Fold the top corners to the center line.
5. Fold the peak back about one inch.
6. Fold the plane in half towards you.
7. Fold out the sides to create the wings and fold the ends up about one inch.