This plane is small and fast, allowing it to go wherever you want.
Its size and heavy nose makes it one of the better flying paper airplanes. Bend two wingtips up and the other two down for a dramatic look.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the paper in half widthwise.
2. Fold the top corners to the center line so that the fold goes straight to the bottom corners.
3. Now, open up the sheet and accordion fold the top corners in.
4. Fold the top corners to the center line.
5. Fold the tip back about one inch.
6. Fold the plane in half towards you.
7. Fold out the sides to create the wings. Fold the wing tips up or down to create stabilizers.
The wingtips in the final step can be folded either up or down depending on your preferences. Try both! Fold two of them up and two of them down for a dramatic look.