This paper airplane can do tricks, making it a very fun airplane to fly.
Adjust the wingtips to make it spin or flip. If you throw it the right way, it will spin into the air.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the corners down to each side and unfold.
2. Fold the top down so the three creases line up.
3. Fold the top two corners to the center line.
4. Open up the entire sheet and accordion fold the sides in.
5. Fold in the sides of the bottom layer. Note that the crease goes right through the bottom corners.
6. Now, fold the big triangle in half away from you and then fold it back up again so a little bit is poking up.
7. Fold the plane in half away you.
8. Finally, fold out the sides to create the wings. The body should be about one inch tall.
Fold the wingtips up a little bit for style if you want. This paper airplane design has difficulty going in a straight line. Embrace that flaw and enjoy the loops and twists that it takes through the air.