This boxy paper plane is great for gliding through the air.
Its wide stiff wings allow it to fly in a strong wind. It also likes to fly upside down.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the paper down about 2 inches before the bottom.
2. Fold the top two corners to the center line.
3. Open up the sheet and accordion fold the sides in.
4. Fold up the outer points as shown.
5. Now, fold the peak down to the end of the diamond shape.
6. Fold the plane in half towards you.
7. Fold out both sides to create the wings. The body should be about a 1/2 an inch tall.
8. Finally, cut two small flaps at the tail of each wing.
Point the flaps down and throw slightly upwards and this paper airplane will flip upside down and return to you like a boomerang. Point the flaps up and throw hard to get a nice glide through the air.