The Square Plane
This plane is great for gliding for long durations.
Its box shape allows it to almost float in the air.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the paper down about 2 inches before the bottom.
2. Fold the top two corners to the center line.
3. Open up the sheet and accordion fold the sides in.
4. Fold up the outer points as shown.
5. Now, fold the peak down to the end of the diamond shape.
6. Fold the plane in half towards you.
7. Fold out both sides to create the wings. The body should be about a 1/2 an inch tall.
8. Finally, cut two small flaps at the tail of each wing.