Learn how to make an origami paper airplane.
Designed by an origami expert, this paper plane flies fast and can do tricks.
Thrown by a 10yr old
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold one corner diagonally.
2. Cut off the extra piece at the bottom and open up the paper. You should have a perfect square.
3. Rotate the sheet so that one corner is facing up and then fold in the outer corners to the center line.
4. Fold down the peak as shown.
5. Lift up the peak and accordion fold the sides in to form a diamond shape.
6. Fold the bottom half of the diamond up.
7. Fold in the sides of the top peak to the center.
8. Fold the plane in half towards you.
9. Fold out both wings to complete the plane.
This paper airplane can fly really far, just not always in a straight line. Small adjustments to the wings can be made to get it to fly in loops or circles.