This paper airplane was designed to resemble an eagle in flight.
If you throw it at the right angle, it will quickly shoot straight into the air just like an eagle.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold one corner diagonally.
2. Cut off the extra piece at the bottom.
3. Fold the peak of the triangle over about 1.5-2 inches.
4. Take one layer and fold it in the opposite direction as shown.
5. Fold the plane in half.
6. Fold up one wing from the nose of the plane to the center of the tail.
7. Repeat step six with the other wing.
8. Invert fold the tail of the plane down as shown. Experiment with the angle to find what works best for you.
9. Fold out one wing and then repeat with the other.
10. Finally, accordion fold the nose to make it look like a beak, and cut four slits on the back of each wing to make feathers.
Widen the body for the full eagle effect and carefully bend the wing feathers up or down to get it to fly level. This is not the best performing paper airplane, but it looks cool.