An origami paper airplane inspired by the peaceful dove.
If you really try, you can get this to slightly glide like a dove, but this creation is mostly decorative.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold one corner diagonally.
2. Cut off the extra piece at the bottom.
3. Fold the peak of the triangle over leaving 1.5 inches for the wings.
4. Take one layer and fold it in the opposite direction as shown.
5. Fold the plane in half.
6. Fold one wing up at a slight angle.
7. Repeat step six with the other wing.
8. Finally, fold down both wings and invert fold the head to create the beak.