This plane was specifically made for speed.
It has jet like speed and shoots straight into the air.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Crease the center of the sheet vertically, open and then fold down both corners along center crease.
2. Take one top edge and fold down to the opposite bottom edge.
3. Open and repeat step two on the other side to get the creases shown.
4. Accordion fold the creases in to get this shape.
5. Next, fold the bottom peak up.
6. Fold back both outer peaks of the triangle shape. Be sure the folds are tucked in-between both layers.
7. Fold the plane in half away from you.
8. Fold down one wing and then repeat with the other.
9. Crease up the edges of each wing at an angle.