An easy paper airplane that flies farther that most other designs.
It shoots straight through the air with a quick push and keeps going and going.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the plane in half and open it back up.
2. Fold both corners in along the center line.
3. Fold the peak down about 3/4 inch before the bottom edge.
4. Again, fold both corner in along the center line.
5. Take the extra piece at the bottom and fold it up to lock down the two flaps.
6. Now, fold the plane in half away from you.
7. Fold one wing down about one inch from the belly of the plane.
8. Repeat with the other wing.
9. Next, fold up the ends of each wing about a half inch.
10. Finally, take a pair of scissors and cut two small slits at the tail end of each wing.
Once you have adjusted the ailerons to get it to fly straight, this is a very reliable airplane that can go very far.