Another great plane for distance.
It shoots straight into the air with a quick push.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the plane in half and open it back up.
2. Fold both corners in along the center line.
3. Fold the peak down about 3/4 inch before the bottom edge.
4. Again, fold both corner in along the center line.
5. Take the extra piece at the bottom and fold it up to lock down the two flaps.
6. Now, fold the plane in half away from you.
7. Fold one wing down about one inch from the belly of the plane.
8. Repeat with the other wing.
9. Next, fold up the ends of each wing about a half inch.
10. Finally, take a pair of scissors and cut two small slits at the tail end of each wing.