A fairly easy model that performs well.
This plane resembles a fly and will fly well. Bend the tail up or down to control the flight. Bend one up and one down to make it spiral!
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the paper in half.
2. Unfold and then fold the top corners to the center line.
3. Fold the top peak down to the edge of the previous fold.
4. Fold the upper sides to the center line.
5. Fold the top about 1/2 inch away from you.
6. Fold the plane in half towards you.
7. Fold both flaps out to create the wings. The body will be about a half inch tall. You may want a small piece of tape on the top to keep the wings from popping up or separating.