The distinctive tail shape gives this paper airplane a unique look.
The tail and wide wings allows this paper airplane to soar in the wind.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the sheet of paper in half vertically and horizontally.
2. Next, fold the top edge down to meet the center crease.
3. Again, take the top edge and fold to the center.
4. Repeat the previous step once again.
5. Measure one inch to the left and right of the center line and connect the marks.
6. Now, measure 3 inches from the bottom on both sides and connect.
7. Measure 1.5 inches in from the horizontal line and the bottom edge and connect the marks to make the shorter vertical lines.
8. Next, connect the two points as shown in the image.
9. Cut out the shapes to leave only these two peaks for the tail.
10. Fold the plane in half towards you and cut along the dotted line, 1/2 inch down from the right corner.
11. Now, fold the wings out along the lines as shown.
12. Finally, glue or tape the nose of the plane and both ends of the wings.
To steer this paper airplane, slightly bend the tail feathers up or down.