This fast paper airplane soars well indoors and out.
A glider that circles in the air like an eagle search for its next meal.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Measure around 2.5 inches down from the top corners and connect the marks.
2. Fold the top edge down to the line and then fold it down again at the line.
3. Next, fold the plane in half away from you.
4. Fold the top right corner down along the opposite edge.
5. Flip the plane around and repeat with the other side.
6. Unfold everything back to step two. Then fold the top corners so they meet the diagonal creases.
7. Fold the top corners in again, along the creases, to the center.
8. Fold the top peak down to the bottom edge.
9. Fold the peak back up as shown.
10. Fold the top outer edges along each side of the triangle shape.
11. Click the image above to enlarge it and use a ruler to copy the measurements for the folding lines.
12. Now, fold the plane in half and fold the songs along the lines.
13. Tape or glue the nose of the plane together.
The measurements above do not need to be exact, if you don't have a ruler handy. Add a staple at the center of mass (around 2 inches from the tip) to keep the fuselage together. Make sure it's symmetrical and let it fly!