A paper jet that can reach supersonic speeds as it soars through the air.
This design looks like a fighter jet, complete with a cockpit for the pilot to fly the paper airplane.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the plane in half vertically.
2. Open it back up and then fold in half horizontally.
3. Open the sheet all the way and fold the top two corners to the center.
4. Again, both top edges to the center.
5. Flip the plane around and fold the top point to the bottom edge.
6. Flip it around again and fold both corners to the center.
7. Again, flip it around and fold the point back up.
8. Flip it around one last time and fold the center flaps out as shown.
9. Next, fold the plane in half towards you.
10. Finally, fold both wings out.
Use a bit of tape to keep the paper airplane body tight together. A slight upward bend of the trailing wings can help it stay up longer. The triangle pieces pointing up in the middle looks like the cockpit where the pilot would sit, so draw a little pilot sitting in there, if you want.