This paper airplane can fly a big loop-the-loop in the air and keep flying.
This is a decent glider that we have turned into an acrobatic vertical loop flying paper plane.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Place the sheet horizontally and fold it in half from left to right. Open the sheet back up.
2. Fold down the top left corner to the center, so that the crease lines up with the corner.
3. Repeat the previous step with the right side.
4. Next, fold down the top edge about half an inch.
5. Fold down the top edge three more times.
6. Now, fold the plane in half towards you.
7. Fold out one wing so the crease is parallel to the belly of the plane, which should be about 1 inch tall.
8. Repeat with the other wing.
9. Next, fold out both wing flaps.
10. Finally, cut two slits on the end of each wing, a little over 2 inches apart.
Use a bit of tape or a staple to keep the body from opening up. Then use the flaps that you cut to adjust the flight of your paper airplane to get it to fly a loop. If it doesn't loop, bend the flaps up. If the loop is too tight, bend the flaps down.