A fast paper airplane that goes straight like an arrow.
Difficult to fold, but worth the effort for this fast flying dart.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the sheet in half and then unfold.
2. Fold the top right corner so that you make a crease going from the center top to the bottom right corner. Unfold.
3. Fold the right corner down to the crease of the previous fold and then refold that original fold.
4. Repeat step two and three with the left side.
5. Next, fold the top peak down.
6. Next, fold the top peak back up as shown.
7. Fold the plane in half.
8. Fold in the right side of the plane.
9. Fold the right side back out and then invert fold the center.
10. Repeat the last two steps with the left side.
11. Hold the wings together and cut out a piece to make the shape above. Download our printable instructions for an easy template.
12. Finally, refold the body and wings and cut some tail fins to make fine adjustments.
Use a small piece of tape to keep the front part together and make small adjustments to the fins if necessary for level flight. Throw at about 45 degrees with full force for the longest flights.