A fast shooting paper airplane.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the sheet in half and then unfold.
2. Fold the top right corner across the center line and unfold.
3. Fold the right corner down to the crease of the previous fold and then refold that original fold.
4. Repeat step two and three with the left side.
5. Next, fold the top peak down.
6. Next, fold the top peak back up as shown.
7. Fold the plane in half.
8. Fold in the right side of the plane.
9. Fold the right side back out and then invert fold the center.
10. Repeat the last two steps with the left side.
11. Hold the wings together and cut along the grey lines (see video).
12. Finally, cut along the grey lines for the slits on the tail of the plane.