The Sea Glider
This bird-like paper airplane resembles a seagull gliding over the ocean.
You can experiment to find your own ways to bend the wings and how much weight to add to the front.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the paper diagonally.
2. Cut off the extra piece at the bottom.
3. Fold the closed edge over about 1 inch.
4. Fold the plane in half.
5. Fold one of the top edges over as shown.
6. Repeat with the other side.
7. Now, fold out one side to create one wing.
8. Finally, fold out the other sides to finalize the plane. Add a few staples or a paper clip to the front to give the tip some weight.
The success of this paper airplane depends on how you fold the wings in the last few steps. If it doesn't fly well, back up two steps and try folding the wings at a slightly different angle. Experiment until you find what works best for you. Throw gently for best results. If it stalls and flops down, add more weight to the front.