This easy to fold paper airplane flies swiftly, straight ahead. Like a raven, this airplane has a little beak in front to give it some style.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the sheet in half and then unfold.
2. Fold the top two corner to the center.
3. Again, fold the top two edges to the center.
4. Next, fold the top peak down.
5. Fold the top two corners to the center, again.
6. It should now look like this.
7. Fold the triangle shaped flap in the center to meet the point of the airplane.
8. Fold the plane in half down the middle.
9. Finally, fold out the two wings.