This easy paper airplane flies swiftly, straight ahead.
Like a raven, this airplane has a little beak to give it some style.
Easy Difficulty 9 folds distance
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the sheet in half and then unfold.
2. Fold the top two corner to the center.
3. Again, fold the top two edges to the center.
4. Next, fold the top point down. You can fold it all the way to the bottom, or shy by a little bit. It's up to you!
5. Fold the top two corners to the center.
6. It should now look like this.
7. Fold the triangle shaped flap in the center to meet the point of the airplane.
8. Fold the plane in half down the middle.
9. Finally, fold out the two wings.
Final Paper Airplane Design
The thickness of the layers of paper sometimes causes the front to rip a little, creating a cluster of three points. Thats ok!
These are affiliate links. More info here