A compact and realistic looking paper airplane that resembles a fighter jet.
This small dart like paper plane is a great long-distance flyer.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Holding the paper vertically, fold the top down to the bottom and then fold it in half again from left to right.
2. Unfold the horizontal fold and then fold the top two corners to the center.
3. Unfold all the way and then accordion fold the sides in.
4. Fold the top layer of the right flap all the way over to the left side. Then take the remaining flap on the right side and fold it to the center.
5. There are 3 layers on the left now. Grab the top layer and fold to the center.
6. Take these two folded flaps and fold them up in opposite directions as shown.
7. Repeat steps 4 and 5 with the left side.
8. Now fold the flaps up in opposite directions, like in step 6.
9. Fold the airplane in half.
10. Fold the wings out as shown. The edge of the front part of the wing should touch the bottom of the body of the airplane.
11. Finally, fold the top layer of wings up.
Use a tiny bit of tape to keep the paper airplane together while flying. For maximum distance, throw as hard as you can at a 45 degree upward angle.