This straight shooting airplane has a heavy nose which helps it go fast and far.
Throw this paper airplane as hard as you want and see how far it goes.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the paper in half.
2. Fold the top edge down about 2 inches.
3. Fold the top edge down again to double up the thick part.
4. Repeat the previous step one more time.
5. Fold the top corners away from you to the back center line.
6. Fold the plane in half towards you.
7. Fold both sides down to create the wings and bend the edges up for speed.The body should be about a 1/2 inch
For better performance, use a piece of tape on the bottom to hold the fuselage closed.