The cuts on this plane are much like real planes.
This plane has also inspired ideas for new plane designs.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the sheet in half.
2. Fold down the top right corner to the end of the center line.
3. Open and then repeat with the other side to get the creases shown.
4. Next, accordion fold the center out to get this diamond shape.
5. Fold the front two flaps up.
6. Now, fold the flaps behind the top edge.
7. Fold the entire top half of the plane away from you. The peak should reach the end of the backside.
8. Fold the plane in half towards you.
9. Fold out both sides to create the wings. The body should be a 1/2 an inch.
10. Bend the ends of the wings up and then cut two small slits at the tail of each wing as shown.