This acrobatic paper airplane looks like a bee and darts around like one too.
If you throw this paper plane at the right angle, it will wiggle back and forth like a bee hunting for flowers.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the sheet down about 2 1/2 inches before the bottom.
2. Fold both corners to the center line.
3. Open up the sheet and accordion fold the sides in.
4. Fold both edges of the triangle to the center (top layer only).
5. Fold the top back to meet the bottom edge of the other side.
6. Fold up both middle flaps up.
7. Fold plane in half away from you.
8. Fold down one wing as shown and then repeat with the other.
9. Crease the ends of both wings up and then cut two slits on the back of each wing.