This is a very fun plane to fly.
If you throw it the right way, it will spin into the air
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the corners down to each side and unfold.
2. Fold the top down so the three creases line up.
3. Fold the top two corners to the center line.
4. Open up the entire sheet and accordion fold the sides in.
5. Fold the bottom corners of the triangle to the peak.
6. Now, fold the top sides of the diamond to the center.
7. Unfold the diamond back to the triangle shape.
8. Fold the top two sides in to the middle and then accordion fold the remaining parts upwards to get this shape.
9. Fold down the peak 1 1/2 inches so it's tucked behind the flaps.
10. Now, fold the upper sides to the back center line.
11. Finally, fold the plan in half and fold out both wings.
Leave the inner flaps pointing up if you want it to look like an airplane cockpit, or fold them down like this picture. It's your choice!