This is a jet looking plane, but flies differently than a jet.
The wings will flap at certain angles, so experiment with it and throw gently.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the paper in half diagonally so opposite corners meet.
2. Fold the long edge about 1/2 inch.
3. Fold the paper in half towards you and then rotate so that the thickest point is facing up. The squared off point will be facing to the left.
4. Fold the right side over as far as it will go and make a vertical crease.
5. Fold the other side down so opposite sides meet.
6. Now, fold one outer flap down to create the first wing. The body will be about 3/4 inch tall.
7. Fold the other flap down to complete the plane.