The birdlike wings give this fast flying paper airplane a lot of stability during flight.
This is a very reliable distance flyer. We've given precise measurements below, but feel free to experiment with the wings.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the top right corner diagonally.
2. Open the sheet back up and repeat with the other side.
3. Now fold the top down and fold along the center part of the X shape.
4. Unfold and flatten the sheet of paper.
5. Next, fold down the top edge so it meets the horizontal crease.
6. Now fold the top section down again along the horizontal crease.
7. Take the top outer edge so it meets the diagonal crease and then repeat with the other side.
8. Fold the top edges along the diagonal lines to create the peak of the plane.
9. Next, fold the peak down as shown.
10. At the top edge of the plane, measure 1.6cm from the center to the left and right. Then, measure 2.5cm from the bottom center and connect the points.
11. Fold along those measured lines. Use our printable instructions if you don't want to measure.
12. Measure 3.1cm from the top outer corner and then 3.1cm again from the first point. Measure 2.5cm from the bottom of the vertical line and again from that point.
13. Fold along the lines.
14. Finally, tape the nose of the plane together.
Looking head on, adjust the wings until they look symmetrical, then throw it hard at a slight upwards angle to see how fast and far it can go.