This paper glider has a slow circular flight pattern.
The extra underside flaps give the wings rigidity and help it glide better.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the sheet of paper in half vertically and then horizontally, then open it back up.
2. Next, fold the top edge down to meet the center crease.
3. Fold the top edge down at the center crease.
4. Now, fold the top right corner down along the center fold as shown.
5. Repeat with the left side and it should look like this.
6. Again, fold the corner down to meet the horizontal fold.
7. Repeat step six on the right side.
8. Next, fold the top peak down to meet the horizontal fold.
9. Fold the plane in half away from you.
10. Now, fold one wing out about one inch from the bottom of the plane.
11. Finally. fold down the second wing so it looks like this.
Hold the wings in upward Y shape and use a piece of tape to hold the wings together at this angle. This dihedral angle will allow this glider stay aloft longer.