A smooth sailing paper airplane with a simple silhouette.
Like a stealthy spy plane, this paper glider flies quietly through the air.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. First, cut 2.5 inches off the bottom to make a perfectly square piece of paper.
2. Fold the sheet in half and then open back up.
3. Fold both upper corners to the center line as shown.
4. Fold the top peak down to meet the corners from the previous step.
5. Fold both upper corners to the center again.
6. Fold the plane in half away from you.
7. Finally, use a ruler to help you fold out the wings.
This steady glider is very reliable and requires few adjustments, but you can fold the tail flaps up or down as needed to get this paper airplane to fly level and straight.