A fast paper airplane that can soar for miles with very little effort.
Like a hawk, this paper plane can glide over long distances. A little tricky to fold, but a reliable performer.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the top down about two inches.
2. Fold the sheet in half vertically.
3. Fold the top right corner down to the left edge.
4. Repeat step three with the other side folding the opposite way.
5. Open sheet back up as shown.
6. Accordion fold the top side rectangles in to get this shape.
7. Fold the bottom flaps up and tuck them under the triangle shape.
8. Fold the peak back to the bottom edge of the paper.
9. Flip the paper over and crease in the sides of the upside-down triangle.
10. Invert fold the side in to get this shape.
11. Now, fold the plane in half away from you.
12. Fold down one wing as shown and repeat with the other side.
13. Fold the ends of the wings up and cut two slits at the tail of each wing.
Give the wings an upward Y shape to improve performance. This dihedral angle will be more stable. The aileron flaps are optional, but can be used to get this paper airplane to fly straight and level.