A basic dart with a blunt heavy nose.
This starts off like a basic dart, but the additional folds give it more weight at the nose, allowing it to go far.
Paper Airplane Folding Instructions
1. Fold the paper in half.
2. Fold the top corners to the center line
3. Fold the upper sides to the center line.
4. Fold the peak to the bottom edge of the paper.
5. Now, fold the peak back up about 2 1/2 inches past the top edge.
6. Fold the peak back down to the edge of the previous crease.
7. Fold the plane in half towards you.
8. Finally, fold both sids down to create the wings.
Experiment with the distances that you fold the tip back and forth to adjust how much weight is put into the nose. If you make the nose very heavy, you can make this airplane fly loops.